Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Torn apart

So Bud left this morning to go out of town for work until late Friday night or maybe even Saturday. This is the longest we've been away from each other since we started dating almost 2 years ago! The longest time apart for us before now was only 24 hours! We both hate being away from each other like this. We were talking earlier and even though it could seem like just a normal day so far, it's not because all I can think about is coming home tonight and being by myself all night! I hate sleeping without him too. I don't know what I will do. Luckily, my mom lives close by, so I can spend some time with her and if I'm totally lonely I can stay the night over there. And as for him, he told me he just hates being so far away from me. He's having a hard time too. Especially with me being pregnant. Not that we're worried that something will happen, but it's just the thought of leaving his pregnant wife. So we hate it and it hasn't even been a day! I think I made him feel even worse (not at all on purpose) when I said every time I think about being at home by myself, it makes me want to cry. It doesn't help that I'm totally hormonal too. He said, "oh no, don't do that babe"! It's going to be a rough couple of days, but this too shall pass and we'll reunite this weekend!

Come home quickly baby! I love you!

1 comment:

Liz said...

It;s good to se your blog. Glad things are going good with baby, and congratz in a girl! Hey I did want to ask a favor of you.... could I maybe buy one of your headbands you are making for your baby (Karen told em about them)? I need to get into today's style I guess, and I only know how to make the other ones' with lace and I would like to make these new one's with nylons. Could I have you send me one maybe and I will just examine it and make my own. Let me know
Thanks!