Friday, May 22, 2009

Hair, belly and a bad little boy

OK, so I know some of you have been dying to see what I've done with my hair. So here it is!


And here is the current belly shot. I'm just about 25 weeks now, which is just about 6 months. All is well so far. Except the new back pain that has hit me. My whole lower back, right butt check, right leg and right hip are always in pain. This baby is going to be big cause I am already big and I have 3 more months to go! I'm going to go visit a chiropractor sometime soon to relief some of this pain and also...my doctor said I can take....drum roll please...vicodin! Bless her! She says I can take Tylenol too, but it never seems to work for me and I'd be popping them every 4 hours because this pain never lets up. It hurts to sit, stand and sleep. I need something! Other than that, everything is good. I had to be poked again today for my sugar test. I made another appointment do get another ultrasound to get more pictures of her heart (and to make sure it's still a girl!). She is such a wiggle worm that they didn't get really good pictures last time.


And this is what happens when Son is a very bad boy. He thinks when Bud gets up at 4:30/5am that it's time to get up and play. So as soon as Bud leaves, Son climbs the cabinets in the kitchen and gets up on the counter. Where he decides to tip my glass over and spill my water all over the counter and floor. So I jump out of bed, smack him and bring him in my room with me and shut the door. I have to lock him in my room otherwise he'll continue to get into everything in the family room. So I get back in bed and just when I think I find a comfy spot, Son starts running through the blinds and digging at the carpet. I had enough, so I took him and through him in the bathroom and shut the door. Finally some quiet! When I woke up and opened the door, this is what I found.

He like Q-tips! What a naughty kitty.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Brit, I LOVE your haircut! It's so cute, I want to go get mine cut now too!

Shelley said...

Cute hair! You know, it sounds like a pinched sciatic nerve to me... I think I had that with one of the kids too. But I can't remember what to do about it... Not much help, am I?

Michele said...

Your hair looks great!! I also enjoyed the belly pics. Lookin cute. :)