Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Wedding Album!!!

Ok, so almost 8 months later, we finally got our wedding album! Totally all my fault too. We could have had this months ago, but I delayed putting it together. I finally got it together and it turned out fabulous! I love that it is the magazine style too. The pages are thick and the pictures are flush with the page. It's actually printed on the page so there is no picture glued or pressed on a board or anything. It's fabulous. I don't know if everyone can see the pictures very well, but maybe that's a good thing. Let's keep the flaws out of everyones eyes!!! Here it is!





















4 comments:

Juliann said...

The book is beautiful. I was given six months to choose my pictures without a late charge and I didn't do it until the night before. How is your pregnancy going? I hope you are still sleeping well. That was the worst for me when it came down to getting comfortable at night. Thanks for sharing the wedding pictures.

David and Kendra Nielson said...

The pictures are beautiful! I love the book.

Diana said...

I love the Magazine Style! Our wedding album is like that and I love it more every time I look at it!

Mina said...

That is beautiful! They did a GOOD job!