Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So dramatic!!!

OK, so cute little Son has been very funny the last few weeks. He just falls down and rolls over on his back and just stays there. I've never known a cat that likes to lay on their spin so much! It's weird. But it's so funny because he'll just be running around and then all of a sudden he falls to the ground. He keeps up entertained. So here are just a few shots I've been able to get of him. Oh and some with is "Banky".






He has also been really cute with me lately. I haven't been able to get any pictures yet, but he loves to get up on my tummy and chest and laying down on me. He use to not do this. Bud swears he can feel Izzy, but I don't know. We both agree though that he knows that sister is coming and he knows he's not going to the baby much longer. He always manages to get on me when I'm trying to do something. He has to be in the way and has to have all the attention. I'm surprised he's not on me right now. Maybe I'll get a picture soon!

No comments: