Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Praying for a little relief

OK, so my lower back and right hip has started really hurting and I think I'm just totally out of alignment. I see my doctor this Friday and I hope she gives me the OK to go see a chiroprator. It makes sitting, standing and sleeping pretty painful and I feel like I just need a good pop and I'll be good. I try and stretch it, but I can only go so far before my growing belly gets in my way. I pray I can be fixed soon.
On a positive note, I chopped my hair today! I love it! It's so much lighter and healthier. It will take me half the time to do, less then half the shampoo and conditioner and not to toot my own horn or anything, but I look so much better too. I think I just looked refreshed or something. I'll have pictures on Friday after my appointment. New hair and current belly picture!

No comments: