Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Odd hours and a wonderful husband!

OK, so the last couple night, Bud and I have been not at all tired at night, so we've been going to bed at like 1am and getting up at around 12 in the afternoon. It's been crazy and it's totally thrown us off! Last night was the first night we were tired at a decent time. By 10:30 we were getting into bed and falling asleep. We thought we were going to be getting back on track. I woke up later to make my trek to the ever so visited bathroom, thinking that it was close to morning time, only to find out it was only 12:30. I thought, "oh my gosh, it's only 12:30"? So I went back to bed. So, the next time I woke up, Bud woke up too. We were wide awake at the same time. We laid in bed and played with Son for a little bit and then I decided to roll over and see how late we slept in today. HELLO!!! IT WAS ONLY 2:00 IN THE MORNING! Oh my gosh, we couldn't believe it! 2AM! This couldn't be true! We felt totally rested and very much awake. So, we tried to go back to sleep. I tossed and turned and began getting really hungry. By 3am, I was up and eating. I sat down to watch TV to try and get a little sleepy. Shortly after I sat down, Bud got up too. He was up for good. I went back to bed after about an hour and my wonderful husband started cleaning everything. The bathroom is now spotless, the kitchen and totally clean and our carpet has been shampooed! I love my clean home and my wonderful husband. So we'll see what happens tonight. We need to get back on track here.

No comments: