Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another dream about baby...and some other stuff

OK, so I had another dream that we are having a girl. This time though, we had already had her and I could see her little face. Oh my gosh she was so cute in my dream! She just had this unique, cute little face that I couldn't take my eyes off of. I am just so anxious! I feel like this is going so slowly. I just hope everything is OK at our next appointment. He/she looked healthy and bouncy at our last appointment, but let's hope we can hear the heartbeat this next time!
OK, as for the other stuff, Bud and I just got back from my Aunts house for some what of a little family get together. OK, so I'd like to know why all of a sudden (since Bud and I have gotten married) that my insane old Aunt seems to hate Bud and I? No one can figure it out. My mom is so upset about it, both her an I are embarrassed on Bud's behalf and we're just sick of going over there now. Tonight, she totally singled Bud out and told him to drink something else instead of what he was drinking. Mind you, in this new house as well as the old one, they have always had what we call the drink fridge. It's always stalked with waters, sodas, sparkling sodas, all kinds of drinks. And it's always been opened to everyone. So when she said that to him tonight, I totally got all fired up. My mom even looked at me too and I could tell in her look that she was pissed and so put off by what she heard. I just can't believe she would have the nerve to do that. We have done nothing to her for her to have anything against us. A few months ago, shortly after the wedding, she called me on my cell phone (when she never calls me, ever) and left a NASTY message saying she didn't understand why she did not get a thank you card and thought it was so rude of me that I hadn't sent her a thank you card. Now keep in mind that it was only about a month and a half after the wedding and a bride has 3 months to issue out thank you cards. I was so upset about it. It was uncalled for and so was tonight. So tonight was close to the last straw for me. We don't think we'll be going over there anymore. What an angry, mean old woman. GGGGGGGRRRRRR! OK, vent over. Thanks. :)

2 comments:

Charla Ann said...

wow...sad day...that is odd. I am behind you brittany :)

Megan said...

wow that is so rude!
maybe there is some underlying issues there, does she have any kids? maybe she is jealous that your mom is about to become a grandmother, and be involved with all these wonderful family experiences, i am sure she will change her tune fast when you have that adorable lil baby of yours and she wants in on some snuggle time with the little one :-)

i hope it works out for you brit brit but try not to let it get to you, you life is going to filled to the brim with joy!
<3