Monday, March 16, 2009

Livin the life of the rich and famous!

HA, yeah right! More like the poor yet grateful! Bud and I really struggled last month being out of jobs and dealing with the ignorant who work for the Unemployment office who weren't paying us. Stupid people. Stupid California. Stupid Government. But...we made it through and we were able to make rent and all our other bills. Thank heaven! Now we've moved onto the month of March, still jobless (till next month, I got my job back! YAY!) and finally unemployment is paying us money (it's about time). AND...It's tax season and we get money back! WOO-HOO!!! So we are so grateful that the Lord has and always is watching over us and making sure we do ok!
So with all that being said, Bud and I went to Costco today to stock up on some stuff. The first idea was just to go get a whole crab because it sounded good and Costco is the only place with good crab and it's cheap. Once we got there, we figured we'd go ahead and get some other stuff and last us a little while! So I now our fridge and freezer is full and it feels so good! WE HAVE FOOD! We don't have to bum meals now! Ha ha. So here is some pictures of our "rich and famous" stocked kitchen! And some pictures of Son, just cause he's so dang funny!




OK, so this picture is two bags of Honey Bunches of Oats, one being mine and one being his because I would buy one box at the store and it would mysteriously be gone by the second day! It would make me so mad cause I would never get any and I would buy it with good intentions to eat it. Never happened. So I made it very clear to him that since we got two bags from Costco that one is mine and one is his. Once his is gone, then that's it. He can't have any more. I mean business with Honey Bunches of Oats!



He just loves to get inside of things and just hang out in there for a while!

1 comment:

Walter said...

Ah doesn't that feel so good. I have had a hard time checking people's blogs, but I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! I hope everything is going well!