Friday, March 20, 2009

I need some video help!!!

OK, so I've been trying to upload videos on here for a while now. I think I've only been able to post one once before. For some reason, the blogger video upload thing takes forever and it's only for really short videos most the time. I've even tried YouTube and that took me 1 hour to upload a 20 second video! I couldn't believe it. And then on top of that, I went to go watch it and it said, "this video is no longer available", HELLO! I just uploaded it, how is it not available anymore? I don't get it. It's so frustrating and I have a handful of videos I want to share with everyone. Especially my brother and Megan who live in San Diego and can't see everything going on up here. What good is a video camera when you can't share your videos? Anyone have some helpful hints on how to fix my dilemma? I think the biggest video I'd want to share is on Bud finding out that we're expecting and that one is a couple minutes long. So, I need so help!!!! OK, and just a little side note, this whole time I was writing this, I've been trying to upload a 20 second video and it still is "uploading video". This is lame! HELP!

Meanwhile, here are some pictures of Son and his recent Pedicure. He's had a big problem with clawing things and it's way to expensive to get him declawed. So, I found these nail caps at the pet store and they are awesome! They don't hurt him or even bother him at all. You just glue them on like you would press on nails and off they go! We love them and Son likes them too!


1 comment:

Megan said...

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/register?utm_source=emplay&utm_medium=med01

TRY THIS BRIT BRIT,
upload it there and use the code for your blog :-)