Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The 4th Vertebrae!

OK, so I know I've been posting like crazy lately and I'm sorry if your getting sick of it, but I have to write about this for our own personal records because it was so dang funny!
OK, so Bud and I went to our church tonight so he could play in the band. We got there super early, so we just sat in the back until it was time. Bud began to sneeze and on his last sneeze, he semi held it in. Right as he was doing that I told him, "Don't hold it in, you're going to hurt something!" Sure enough, he says, "ooohhh, ow, that hurt. I hurt my 4th vertebrae!" (Wait, that's not the funny part. It gets better). He then proceeded to show me on my back where it hurt him. He pointed to the middle of my back! I laughed and said, "That's not where your 4th vertebrae is! Your vertebrae starts up here. So that's like your 9th or something." And I proceeded to show him on his neck where it starts. He then said in a super serious tone, "Well cause mine are large." LOL I died laughing! I laughed so hard it made me cry. It was so funny.

1 comment:

The Ross Family said...

That is dang funny. I love it when the husbands have their ditzy and spacy moments too. Hilarious!!!