Friday, February 13, 2009

Visiting my angels!

This pass Monday we were finally able to go up and visit Erik and Tanya's little angels. If you don't know the story of Erik and Tanya, read my very first blog.
We've been hit and miss with them and were finaly able to visit on a day that worked for both of us! They are doing so well and we were so happy to see them. I just started crying when I saw them. They too, were so excited to see us. Here are a few pictures of our day! Oh, as well as Bud's new hair, or lack there of.

My two monkeys.

My angel bunch! And my monkey Ethan. Me and Tete taken by Ethan, can you tell by the highth?




It started to snowing and hailing and raining! It was so fun!



Here's Elorah (age 10), driving her little red car around the property. Wouldn't that have been nice to drive at age 10!


Can you tell he put his shoes on by himself?

Here's the kids playing the Wii. It's so funny to watch Ethan!








So Bud and I decided to cut his hair because we have no money and didn't want to spend $20 on a silly hair cut when we can do it ourselves. So this is how it went.


No comments: