Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bring on the cravings!

It has begun. The cravings have started. As I sat on my couch today, I started to get this funny feeling and I felt I needed something, but I didn't know what it was. So I continued to sit there and it hit me. FRENCH FRIES! Not at all the healthiest thing, but who ever has healthy pregnancy cravings? So with us being on such a tight budget, I didn't know what to do. Once I figured out what it was that I was craving, it began to get worse. I NEEDED it! It was a must. I started to passe a little figuring out what to do, when my husband through out an awesome idea! I think he was being sarcastic, but I was totally on board. I was going to make home made french fries! So I began right away! As I began to peel potatoes, it dawned on me that I could totally work at In and Out! I won't, but I was making fries just like them.
So I sliced them all up...

Fried em' up! Yes I know, again, not the healthiest thing, but it had to be real, not imitation baked fries, no no...

Finally, just a smidgen of sea salt and I was good to go. YUMMY!!!!

2 comments:

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

Did I have cravings? Yes, and I don't think any of them were healthy. They mostly were things like sherbet and starbursts. They would only last for about a week and I was onto something new. Are you planning on finding out what your are having?

Jonna said...

I totally understand the cravings!!!
With Andrew I craved toasted bagles with tons of cream cheese and tomatoes and pepper. With Lexie it was also french fries or tater tots!!!! I HAD to have them!!!!!