Wednesday, February 25, 2009

real wishes

OK, so as I read everyone's comments to my first visit post, I couldn't help but feel a lot better that I wasn't alone on that. But also, I just want to make it known that I never meant to sound as if all I wanted was a bunch of ultrasounds. Ultimately all I really want is a healthy baby/babies. I've been so lucky with this pregnancy so far: no sickness, no major mood swings...nothing! It's been great! So of course I hope and pray it just stays that way and stays healthy! I was just a little put off because I was just under the impression that most people normally have more. So now I feel better knowing that it's normal. At least I get to hear the heartbeat and know he/she/they are doing well!!! Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I know the feeling Brit, but then you're right, at the end of the day you just want a healthy baby! Come by any time this week! That would be fun to see you! Ella basically just sleeps all the time but she is still fun to hold, even when she's sleeping. Any day works so just let me know what's good for you! Can't wait to see you!!!!