Tuesday, February 17, 2009

11 weeks preggo update!

OK, so first things first, I hardly have a little baby bump, so there won't be a picture quite yet.

In the past 2 weeks or so, my emotions have definitely kicked in. I cry about everything. I watch the simplest, most non-crying movie or show and I just can't hang. I just don't get it! I mean I feel like such a sissy sometimes! I hold back my tears half the time because I think it's just ridiculous!
Another new thing would have to be my eating habits and tummy problems. My stomach has been upset from time to time and has me whining sometimes! Thankfully my husband has been very sweet and lets me sleep as long as I want and doesn't tease me anymore for sleeping all day. I have definitely become a lot more hungry lately, however I can only eat a few bits and then I'm full. So I wake up and I feel like me stomach is eating itself, so I eat something, sometimes I eat too much (not even a lot, but like I said I've learned to only eat a few bits), so then my stomach hurts and about 2 hours later, I'm starving again. I eat all day now, but have learned to snack all day. Come dinner time, I'm never really hungry and I feel bad all the time because Bud and I still cook dinner together and once I sit done to eat, I have a few bits and then I feel totally turned off to eating. It's like all of a sudden I'm grossed out. I don't get it, but all I can do is go along with it for no.
I still have not gone to see the doctor (thanks to the United States wonderful medical services for getting insurance). Since Bud and I have been laid off, we had to sign up for Medi-cal. Thankfully I found out about a program called Healthy Start, which gives me coverage until Medi-cal goes through. I have my first appointment a week from today and then my appointment following that I will be able to finally have my first ultrasound and get to hear and see our little one!
I am just so anxious to see it! It's like I know it's real, but once I see it and hear it, it will be so very real! You know what I mean? I'm just so ready for it! It seems like it's taken forever, and really, it has. If this government would just get it together and have everyone on health insurance in an appropriate way without all small print and shenanigans! Bottom line right now though is that I'm covered and our baby is covered! We'll be just fine and everything will work out wonderfully!
And I promise as soon as I get a visible bump, I'll post a belly shot.

No comments: