Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stuck on the bottle

OK, so I swear he's going to be stuck on the bottle til he's full grown! He LOVES his bottle! For a minute I thought he'd never eat cat food, but he's finally got that down and loves that too. I can stop him dead in his tracks when he's going bonkers when I show him his bottle. He knows what time it is. Here he is at bedtime. Bud is feeding him. Notice the ears. I swears he's going to fly away any minute.

Here he is after his bath. He's actually really good when it comes to having a bath. I had to take the blow dryer to him for a minute though because he got really cold and started shaking. He's so cute. ok so once again, Son has gotten into yet another thing. He found his way into the pantry. I tell ya, it's never ending.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Those ears crack me up! He's so cute!

Diana said...

Awesome! I love the flapping ears!!!