Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just this weekend

Here's just another picture I took of Bud being manly. He was having to fix the washer and dryer cause of...Oh I don't know what it was. We thought something was wrong, but everything is working just fine now!

My Birthday was a few days ago and Bud was such a cute hubby and brought me home flowers and the sweetest card ever. It's so had for him to try and get me anything because there isn't ever anything I want (or I just get it myself), so that was so perfect!


Ok, so Son (AKA Gizmo) has entered toddler kitty stage and is going bonkers! He is always running around, attacking our legs, loves hanging out on our feet, and his new thing has been getting into everything! He has managed to get into the shoe basket, bathroom garbage can, Bud's dresser drawer and...the fridge! He's nuts! He's got such a cute personality. He has us laughing all the time.






HAHA, ok, this is just my husband. Leave it to him to play with the chicken.

3 comments:

David and Kendra Nielson said...

Looks like you guys are adjusting to married life wonderfully. Isn't it nice to have a husband who can take care of those "guy" things? =)

Mina said...

Being newly weds is the BEST! I'm glad you're enjoying it! I love and miss you! p,s, very creative with the chicken, impressive!

The Ross Family said...

It is so fun to see you guys. I love the updates and the chicken.