Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ode to my manly husband!

OK, so I don't have too many on here right now because I'm at work and only have so many on my camera. But I wanted to just show everyone how manly he is and all the different things he's so great at. I know I only have two different kinds here, but there will be more to come! This is just a little piece of who he is. I'm so lucky to be married to like 10 guys in one! He can do anything! He's so wonderful and I am truly blessed to have him in my life and to have him as a husband. I secure knowing that there is so many things he and I can do together (or he can just do) so we don't have to pay someone to everything. It's a blessing! So here is some pictures of him putting in a floor for a friends friend and also helping his dad lay the mow strip at his parents house!




1 comment:

The Ross Family said...

It really is the best to have a guy who can do it. I love seeing you so happy!