Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!


OK, so this was the greatest thing EVER! It's called a Chicken Mummy and I made it for our party. This was something I had never made before and never tried either. So we were hoping it was good. Let me just say, it's probably the best thing ever and I'm going to be making it a lot more than just for Halloween. The beauty with this is that you don't have to wrap it to look like a mummy. You can just wrap it like a burrito or make it look like a worm or snake. Whatever you'd like. And on top of that, you can put other kinds of meat in it too. It's a totally creative dish and something that can be fun for kids! I'll post the recipe later when I have it on hand. So thankfully not that many people showed up to our party because now I'm left with all the leftovers and that is oh so fine with me!!!

I was a kitty, then I changed my nose later and became a mouse. Don't know why, I just did. I don't have any pictures of Bud because he really wasn't much of anything and we didn't take that many pictures. We should have, but somehow, we just didn't.

Mickey Mouse Pumpkin!

Me and Emily at our Halloween party.