Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Something Secret

So I'm really kinda bummed right now because I want to blog about something, but because I told my family about my blog, I can't talk about it now, just in case they read it. What a super bummer, cause I use my blog as my journal (in a public manner however) and now that I can't write about it, I'm irritated. It's just the situation for the reason I don't want to mention anything. I'm sure I've totally lost some of you at this point, except maybe Diana. She might be able to figure what I'm talking about. I told her the other day as a friend to friend secret cause I had to tell someone and since Tanya is no longer with me anymore, I needed to tell someone my fun secret!
Ok, I just needed to vent a little. I feel a little better already. I'll be posting more later today. I have pictures of Bud doing manly work. He just finished someones floor the other day and so I decided to gather together the pics I have of him recently doing some of his manly things he loves to do. It should be fun. Although, now that I think about it, I wish I had some of him welding. Dang! Oh well, I'll get some eventually, but that would have been great for my Ode-to-Bud blog!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Brittany, I totally didn't lose you at all! I love it! Haha! Anyway, you can email or call to vent any time! Love ya!