Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New this year!

Well, this new year has been pretty good so far. Filled with lots of laughter and excitment. I figured I'd let this post mostly be pictures because I haven't been able to post them for a little while. So here they are!
This is our new massage chair Bud brought home from a house. It's brand new! We love it!

Son still loves his fires. He gets a lot more into it now though. As you can see.


Father and Son laying by the fire!

Son watching TV!


Son has learned how to get into and on top of new things this year. He drives us crazy, however we're always taking pictures. Bud laughs at me because I'm always telling him "NO-NO" as I reach for my camera. So here are some pictures of his new findings.
In the shower...


On top of the table. A big NO-NO!

In the entertainment center...



In the garbage can...


And son learned how to get on top of the TV! Another Big NO-NO, but not until I could take a picture!


In the laundry basket...


Who knows where we'll find him next.

Pregnancy update:
I'm 8 weeks along right now and we haven't heard the heartbeat yet, because we're still waiting on our insurance to go through (A completely long story). We hope in the next 2 weeks or so, or maybe we'll just get too anxious and go to county real quick just to see and hear it! We'll see. All in all though, everything is going very well. I feel great! I've maybe had a total of 5 times where I've felt any kind of remote nausea. I'm just really sleepy at this point. Everything else (according to me) is great! Hope the doc says the same!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Ya! I am glad you aren't sick. I wasn't too bad but I always felt SO bad for those who just suffered for the first 3 months! I love those pictures of the cat, my favorite is the one where he's in the entertainment center and still looking up to watch tv. . .nice! Can't wait to see you soon!

The Ross Family said...

Love it girl. And i am glad that you feel great. I have been blessed with both pregnancies to not have a problem with nausea. But this one at the end, with 9 days to go i am miserable. Way worse than with Macade. I hope yours continues to be wonderful. I am so excited for you!!

David and Kendra Nielson said...

We are living in Walnut Creek now. Just across from the Pleasant Hill BART station. We've been here just shy of a year. We love the location but miss the old ward.

Leeann said...

Ooh, love that massage chair. We need to get us one of those. I hope you're still feeling great!