Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pregnancy hitting me already

OK, so pregnancy has struck me already, but probably not in the way most people would think. No morning sickness yet, no cravings, no serious mood swings, but boy oh boy have my breast grown! WOW, I would have never thought that I would ever be sporting a size E bra 5 weeks into pregnancy. I can't believe it! This doesn't make me too excited for what the rest of my pregnancy will bring. I mean, at this point, I know I can deal with the morning sickness and my DH (dear husband) I know can deal with the mood swings, I have the time to sleep to rest my super tired body, I can deal with my frequent potty breaks, but come on! How big can these things get?? I'm not sure I can handle getting any bigger. I mean, am I going to have to have specially made bras?? This just might be the one thing that will drive me crazy throughout my pregnancy. I know my DH won't have a problem with it! Oh no, he'll even be super excited about the new maternity/nursing bras. That just might be the new innovated lingerie that has him more excited then ever!
This is all going to be so interesting how things keep changing. I'm just so happy I have a wonderfully loving husband who helps me through everything. He was even so sweet last night and messaged my aching lower back while he read his scriptures. He's so awesome!
More updates and pictures to come (I'm sure of it)!

3 comments:

David and Kendra Nielson said...

Oh the joys of pregnanacy. Luckily it's all worth it in the end. If possible, I would recommend getting "Pregnancy Week-by-Week" by Jane MCDougall. It tells and shows you what to expect each week and how the baby is developing. I would lend you mine but it's in a box somewhere. It could take me your whole pregnancy to find it!

Leeann said...

Super exciting, Brittany. All except the big boobs part and morning sickness, and well, mood swings. Wait until he/she starts moving. It will almost be worth it :)

The Ross Family said...

The fun of it all. You will feel it all soon enough. But when it gets hard just remember, at least this discomfort is for something wonderful unlike a lot of other discomforts!!