Thursday, January 1, 2009

New and exciting news!

There was suppose to be a video of Bud finding this last Christmas present, but I couldn't get it to load. Which sucks because it's a cute one. Oh well. This will have to do for now untill I figure out how to get it onw here. This gift came to us the day after Christmas. What a perfect Christmas present. We are so excited and can't wait for September to roll around. I'm due September 7. Which kinda sucks only for the fact that I have to be totally pregnant all through summer. Yuck. I'm feeling pretty good right about now. Just a little tired. I don't like ice cream anymore (weird I know. It use to be my favorite)or cheese by itself. But that's it right about now. I'll of course keep everyone up to date and once I start getting a little belly I'll start taking belly shots! A VERY bright line! This baby is serious!

6 comments:

Mina said...

AHHHHHHHHH! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. Having a little person that is made of you and your loved one is the best thing ever! Enjoy! Please e-mail me about anything!!!

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

COngratulations!! I am so excited for you! I thought that might be on the horizon :) Call me anytime!

David and Kendra Nielson said...

Congratulations!! What an exciting 2009 you will have! Can't wait to hear more in the coming months.

Diana said...

YAY! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!!! Glad you're feeling well and everything, can't wait to see the video!

Charla Ann said...

I knew it by your facebook comments! That is WAY exciting!!! Congrats Britany...I am looking forward to the updates! :)

The Ross Family said...

So excited for you girl. I am glad you are feeling well. Funny about the ice cream thing. Through this whole pregnancy i have not wanted any ice cream. Its good to know i am not the only wierdo out there. Love you and am so happy for you!