Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Christmas and other little events

Well, Christmas was really great for us this year! We had a wonderful time with just each other in the morning as we opened our presents from one another. Bud was very excited to get his new riding boots and a new riding bag. I got a lot of new clothes and might I say, Bud did an awesome job at buying them for me. He even bought me two shirts made out of organic cotton! WOO-WHO! GO-GREEN!
We then we to each of our parents houses and had Christmas with them. It was a great day.








Our new video camera!!!


Bath time was pretty funny!






Him and his fires. I tell ya, it's the only thing that instantly calms him down. Too bad we ran out of wood.



Son got a new food and water bowl for Christmas, but before we filled the water side up, he thought this was his personal seat.


More news coming soon.

4 comments:

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

I love the picture of Son sitting in his feeding bowl. He is still so tiny!

love, Marissa

Leeann said...

Way too much fun - right down to giving your cat a bath! Thanks for sharing :)

The Ross Family said...

ok so just read your comment. Way exciting. Love it and love you!!

Samantha said...

Yea it is amazing! Terry took us there on Sunday. I remember it because it was the place where Erik had his first fundraiser (this time around).. and my dad and Jim know P. Jeff.. So I'm excited to see what comes of it! Thanks!

Congrats on your news.