Monday, December 8, 2008

Life with a toddler, new cars and so much more!

Every year for Thanksgiving the Morrow family, as well as a few other families, go camping and riding! It is a lot of fun. The place we go to in up past redding and let me tell you, IT'S COLD! It gets so cold at night and in the morning that Bud's truck temp says ICE! IT CAN'T EVEN READ HOW COLD IT IS! You can see in some of the pictures the white frosted ground and the frozen puddle! Last year it got down to where it read 16 degrees, but then it said ice, so who knows how cold it actually got. This year was about the same except it was a few degrees warmer during the day. Bud and I are true campers so we slept in a tent! That's right, a tent! Unlike all the other weenies who live and sleep in a trailer. Hello! That's not camping. We had a little heater, air bed and lots of blankets. We, no joke, stayed warmer in our tent then everyone else said they did in there trailer. It actually got hot in our little space. We just know how to do it for real! Thank you!
I went riding for the first time this trip. It was a lot of fun. I actually got out on the quad at night the first time and then got on the bike the next day. Or the following day, I can't remember. It was nice and it made Bud sparkle to see his wife finally riding! In one of these pictures, if you look really closely you can see Bud climbing a really big hill. It was so crazy and big, he couldn't come down the same way. He was scared. The hill is worse than it looks in the picture. He's a hill climber. Thats his favorite!










Here is Son with his new adventures and sleeping habits. He just kills us with the things he does. His new favorite place to get into is the dishwasher. He is so fast too. The second I open the door he's in there. Also, he has this weird thing for Pyrex. Go figure. At least I know he's never bored. He finds something fascinating about everything!




OK, so here we have the decorations I have up so far. We don't have our tree just yet because I want to make sure it stays nice and green through New Years. We're having a Holiday party and it really just dulls the setting with a brown tree. Ew. Bud is like a little kid right now waiting for it. It seems like everyday he asks if we can go get it. He even adds a slight little kid wine to his asking. He's funny. So here is what we have so far. Not too much I know, but hey, we're newlyweds, so I'm hoping to collect more over the years!
And last, but not least! I FINALLY got my new car. Oh my gosh it seems like it's been forever. Bud also got a new truck and I though I took a picture of it, but I didn't so that will come in a few days because it's getting a check up right now! So here it is! My awesome new car! LOVE IT!




1 comment:

Mina said...

Sweeet ride miss thang! I had no idea Bud liked to dirt bike! Kris has a bike and gets every chance he can to get on it! I love the decorations, you are so cute!