Friday, December 19, 2008

And I thought I had blonde moments!!!

OK, so the other night Bud and I went out on a date to Tahoe Joe's. We were so excited to go and when we got there, we were seated next to this really annoying woman. They were on their first date and she was just trying WAY to hard and being very loud. And they were like in their 40'[s or something. Anyways, that's besides the point. So we sat there for a moment looking over the menu and all of a sudden, my husband muttered the most hysterical comment I've ever heard him say.
"It smells funny in here. It smells like... wet water".
WET WATER!!!! My comment back was, "As opposed to dry water"? I looked at him in such shock. I couldn't believe he had said that. That's something I would say, but not him. It was so funny. I was dying of laughter. So I had to share it.

No comments: