Monday, January 12, 2009

Once again, my husband says some hilarious things!

OK, so I just wanted to share another funny thing my husband said. We were sitting around last night relaxing and watching TV. We both had the munchies or a craving for something, but couldn't figure out what we wanted. I think he's starting to have sympathy pregnancy cravings! Anyway, we kept taking turns getting up and looking in the fridge, then the cabinet. We each would end up grabbing something and would bring it back to the couch to eat it. I think we did this for like a hour and a half (not to worry, we weren't eating like crazy or anything). So it got to the point where we felt like nothing was satisfying our craving for "something". So my dear husband says, "Well I guess it's bedtime. There's nothing else to eat." I just laughed so hard. I said, "So that's when it's time to go to bed now, huh? Is when there's nothing else to eat?" We had a good laugh and proceeded to go to bed.
Thought I'd share the funny!

1 comment:

Logan & Brooke said...

Brittany!

It sounds like a congratulations is due for you too! How exciting! It's fun to hear from you, take care!