Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Picture update! Izzy's 5 months old!

Izzy has been just getting cuter and cuter. She talks more and more and has started making this new funny little face. I haven't gotten a picture of it yet, but it's so funny. She has gotten a lot better at eating her cereal, but is so much more interested in our food. She was on my lap one afternoon when I was eating my lunch and for each bite I took, she would bend down with me with her mouth wide open thinking she would get some. Not. Soon though. The time will come quickly. She is in total teething mode, bitting and drooling like crazy, however she's not fussy at all. She's been awesome! I'm expecting a tooth to pop up anytime this month. We'll see. Here are some picture updates as well has some other new things she's been doing.

Daddy's girl!

holding her bottle by herself


Son found a new home

Sleeping in her stroller again

Gangster baby




Mommy and Izzy

Telling me stories

Sitting up by herself!!



Whoops! I love this. Isn't it funny?




Daddy daughter nap time

I love these cheeks!

So she has one of these scratches on her face at all times. As soon as one clears up, she has scratched her face again. And I'm always clipping her nails. I can't keep up I guess!

She loves bath time


Loves her changing table even more!


I caught you!

Oh yeah mom?

She loves playing Wii so much it puts her to sleep now.


Sunny Boy has been a little jealous lately


Put he has been so good with Izzy. He let her love on him whenever. It's cute!

And finally, she is still a great little sleeper! She sleeps in her crib now and slept through the night the very first night!

1 comment:

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

so cute! I can't believe she is doing all those things already. That is awesome!