Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things I can't wait for

ok, So I have 5 weeks or less left and here are some things that I am so anxious about and can't wait for!

-My baby (obviously)

-a big bowl of cereal

-a giant shake (preferably mint chocolate chip from Baskin Robins)

-a big bagel with cream cheese

-to be able to bend over again

-and to walk normal

-sleep on my stomach

-to stop grunting every time I move

-to hold and kiss Izzy

-to fall in love with my husband even more when I see him melt over his little girl

-to watch our daughter sleep

-hear her cry

-to get to know her personality

and finally, I can't wait to

-be a family of 3! (4 including Son)

We're down to that last stretch!
Oh and she has found my ribs. Only when I lay on my side though. Not a nice feeling.

No comments: