Monday, July 20, 2009

Camping and our travel system

OK, so we've been so busy lately and I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I'm usually better than this. So this will be mostly pictures. We went away this past weekend to go camping up at the lake with many close friends. It was so much fun. Izzy had her first ride on a boat and a wave runner. Not to worry, it was nothing crazy. I wasn't about to go knee boarding or anything! It was fairly hot, but it wasn't so bad at the lake cause we could just hope in and cool off. It was very nice. In the evening, it cooled down and was beautiful. It was the morning time before we launched that it was super hot! But we made it through. So here are the pictures from that. Oh and yes, Bud gave himself a mohawk last minute. He was just going to shave it all off because it was so long and hot, but he decided to surprise the other boys there who also had mohawks. It was funny. But I kinda like it, I'm not going to lie.
(OK, so the pictures are somewhat out of order, but there are too many to go through and re-organize all of them)
























href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh1iZYNbjnv1PpZ-ucmrIReRce8i70UNxlC_lFQEXBalAhs32RCejsfhwoW9wBl3OEpzSCNJTqt9x8CEzdJ1CPbvT6jo3eErWTDC_aTQxhvURd7rNgP-yJaHhZ_cM8oQQ8ui16bLv7HLZQW/s1600-h/IMG_4076.JPG">
This is what Izzy did on the boat

Thanks to Bud's parents, we have our travel system now and we were so excited to have it, Bud put it together last night. Of course, him being a man, he thought he could just put it together with out reading the instructions. His first comment about one of the pieces..."Oh this must be a spare." I said, "babe, they don't make spare parts for strollers and put them in the box. Just read the instructions and figure out what it's for so my stroller doesn't fall apart on me". "It's just a spare babe, trust me." Of course I knew better, but I thought I'd sit back and watch anyways. Sure enough...well, just check the pictures.









1 comment:

Charla Ann said...

OoO the water looks so wonderful! It must have been SO nice for you. Hey, we totally have the same travel system - we love it! One of the greatest things I love besides the fact that its easy to take out of the base, because you just pull up. Is that there is no metal on it that hurts your baby if the car is hot..because it is all plastic. Good Choice! Hope you are doing well. :)