Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby Shower #1 and Izzy's room!

So Bud and I had our first baby shower this past Friday and it was so wonderful. Our church through us a co-ed baby shower and it was such a blessing and so much fun. We were able to hang out with lots of good friends and we also received many gifts. Most of which were clothes, blankets and towels. So hopefully at my next baby shower, we receive most necessity things. You know, things off our registery. I don't want to sound ungrateful. We were so very blessed. We are just thinking about all the things we still NEED before she comes and I just hope we're able to receive some of those things. That or gift cards or something. We'l see, either way, we're so grateful and blessed for everything and everyone who is so thoughtful and kind to give! Here are some pictures from the shower. Including one with my friend Emmy who is just a few weeks ahead of me. My dress isn't flat against my back, so it makes me look so much bigger! More pregnant friend pictures to come at the next shower!









And here is Izzy's updated room. It's pretty much all done. All that's left is I have to get the white organza that is going over her window, I'm going to paint a cute little design and saying in pink on the brown wall, I have to hang the white round paper lamps and also hang her curtain for the closet door. Other than that, it's all done!





And yes, we have 3 outfits out to take with us to the hospital for her take home outfit, because we're not quite sure what she'll fit in. There is a newborn outfit as well two 0-3 month outfits that look like 2 different sizes. So one of these has got to fit her!

No comments: