Saturday, April 4, 2009

What Son has been up too

OK, so no baby update as of yet, other than sleeping is getting more and more difficult. Yes, yes I know, the famous line everyone feels like they must tell the nanny who apparently doesn't have a clue, "oh just wait till the baby comes." YES I KNOW! But at least then I won't have this belly with a baby in it to where I can only sleep in basically one position. But, anywho, to my point of this post, over the last couple weeks I caught Son doing some silly things, but mostly sleeping in silly ways. Here are some shots of him and his sleepy ways. He's having pregnancy sympathy too, but he can sleep in all kinds of positions!







2 comments:

Real Men Have Car Seat said...

So do you guys have a cat? I'm not sure but I think you guys might have a cat! You might want to look into that!

Patrick

Samantha said...

So.. you realize "Son" looks exactly like my "Rocky" right? lol