Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Long time, no blog

OK, so it has been a few months since I've been on here-due to wedding stuff and the lack of knowlegde I had on the ins and outs of blogging. Thanks to Diana, I'm on track now and going to hopefully be blogging regularly!
So, since my last blog at lot has happened. Bud and I got married on September 20th and it was so wonderful. I couldn't have asked for anything more! It was just how I imagined it to be and so much more. There were some things that didn't go as written, but it didn't matter, everything was wonderful.
Here is what Bud did on our wedding night. HA HA. I don't blame him. I was exhausted too and I was taking an hour long shower trying to comb through all the knots in my hair. I came out to find my husband alseep in front of the TV, remote in hand and an open box of chocolates. Classic!


We left the following day to set out on our honeymoon. We went to the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Disneyland and Universal Studios. We had such a great time. It was not very relaxing, but it was fun and we got some special attention out of it too!








No comments: