Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life with a baby~

OK, so another crazy night with our little kitten and let me tell you, I would much rather have a real baby and wake up every couple hours to a crying baby for feedings and changings, then to wake up to super sharp needle-like claws scratching at my face and rolling over into yet another puddle of pee! I AM ALL SCRATCHED UP! IT'S NOT OK! He's just not understanding yet that when you have to pee, YOU GO IN THE POTTY BOX! I mean come on, it's not that hard, right??? OK, I know he's only 3-4 weeks old, he's just a wee little guy, but after last night, Bud and I are ready to put him in his own bed. Bud and I will finally be able to sleep near each other again! HOLLA! High fives all around for that. And no pee in the bed! Heck yes! Super excited! Maybe I'll actually get to sleep tonight.

No comments: