Friday, October 23, 2009

We call her a grown up baby

She is growing so fast. She can now sit in her Bumbo seat for short periods of time (cause she gets sit of it after a little bit). She is so active and loves to sit up and look all around. Her neck, even though she can hold it up for the most part, still isn't perfectly strong, so she gets this attitude head bob going on and gives these awesome expressions at the same time. It looks as if she's got a lot to say about something and she gets her attitude head bob going. It's funny. It looks like an adult most of the time, so that's why we call her the grown-up baby.
Her appetite has also increased a lot. Ever since I had to start supplementing her, I decided just to do both bottle and breast because she was use to the extra and pumping and other supplements weren't helping my supply. So I was doing both and still am, but now it's mostly formula because she is SO hungry all the time. I'm not all that excited about it, but with a fast, hungry, growing girl, I gotta do what I gotta do and my body is not doing what it's suppose to do. Oh well. At least she's growing and healthy. I'm still going to give her whatever I have from myself, just for the goodness of it!
Anyway, with all this hunger she has, she's been eating more and the other night her belly was so big and she didn't even spit any of it up! I was surprised given that she's a big spitter. So here are some of those pictures.





Such a cute sleeper


"Heeeeyyyy!"

I love these jammies!

No comments: