Tuesday, June 23, 2009

10 more weeks to go!!

OK, so I am now 29 weeks! I can't believe the time has gone by so fast!
Since being diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, my numbers have been up and down. Therefore, my doctor is probably going to be putting me on some pills to regulate my numbers. This means she will induce me a week early. I don't have a date for that yet because she wanted to give it another week to see how my numbers were. So by my next appointment I might just have a date! We'll see.
Here is my 29 week belly shot. I feel like I've gotten bigger, but by viewing this weeks picture compared to the last picture, I feel like I look them same. I don't know. Bud says I look bigger, but the pictures look the same to me. I don't know. She's moving an awful lot now. So much to where you can see her movements on the outside. It's fun to just sit and watch my belly do tricks!

We had another ultrasound and was able to double confirm it is still a girl!! We even got a picture this time!! I don't know why the lady didn't give us one last time, but we have one now. The pictures we got this time aren't even worth putting up on here because they are so hard to tell what everything is. We had to shake her up a little to get her to move her legs to see her girly parts. So the picture is very small, but we can see it!
I can't wait for certain things to be over. Not the normal of most pregnant women though. Like, I can't wait to be able to breath normal again. And to get my memory back. That's a big one because all this week I've been thinking of things that I can't wait to pass and knowing that they were weird things, and of course now I can't remember any of them. Every time I would think of something, I would say, "OK, that will go in my list when I blog about it". Now look. Can't remember anything. My memory is shot. More than it normally is. Bud even told me today, "Babe, you're not very observant lately". I know, I know! It's so terrible. I feel like I'm an old person sometimes. I'm losing it!
On a positive note, It's about to be June and every weekend is filled with something so the time is going to fly by and Izzy will be here in no time! We're moving, going camping, having one of my baby showers and getting her nursery all set up! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow what a bump!! Congratulations! Your look fantastic! :-) Have loved reading your blog! I Just had my first baby, such a wonderful experience. Did you already choose the name? Have a glance here http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ it's a great site to search names by popularity and origin. Finger and toes crossed for you and your baby! Jo