Monday, June 7, 2010

YAY!

I am so excited! Now that our computer has been restored and basically brand new, I was able to upload/download (whatever the right term is) my camera software and now I am able to do my blog with picture more often then just once a month! I was having to wait till I had a bunch of pictures and then take it and get them all put on a disc to be able to put them on my blog. So YAY! Now I can do it a lot more often and whenever I capture some great moments! Now maybe our blog will be like it was a while ago.
Anyways, here is some from today (sorry it's a little blurry) and some from the last couple weeks.

Here is one of her favorite spots. She doesn't like reading books yet, or even looking at pictures. She just wants to make a mess with them. Have at it!





She likes the camera, can you tell?

And she loves to play the piano and sing.


My handsome husband teaching himself how to play the piano

No comments: