Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quick post

OK, so real quick, I just have to say and let everyone know. Izzy turned 3 months last Wednesday and last night she rolled over for the first time. IN BOTH DIRECTIONS! Back to front, then front to back. I thought she would be delayed in this, due to my own fault of not laying her on the floor very often for tummy time or back time. But boy, she got it in no time! On top of that, she looks like she's trying to scoot!
OK, just thought I'd make a quick note. I'm at the library right now because our Internet is down for about a week. Which totally sucks because I have a ton of pictures to post! We went and got professional ones done, plus I've been borrowing a camera and have a bunch of Izzy standing and being totally cute!
I guess I'll have to do it next week. Hang in there with me folks!!!

1 comment:

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

Oh man, you are in for it if she is already doing that! You'll have a 10 month old walker. Watch out! Can't wait to see the pictures!