Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our little helper

It doesn't matter the weather. If there is water around, this girl is playin in it.
When we got home from our camping trip, but got the quad out of the truck and began to wash it. Mind you, it was overcast out and sprinkling every once in a while. Not really that cold out, but rainy weather non the less.
Izzy saw this and thought of the fun she could partake in. She then took it upon herself to start washing my car. And herself. This lasted a few minutes and then we wrapped things up and took her in for a nice warm bath.












She was not very happy when I took the bucket away. However, once she knew we were headed for the bath, she was ok with it.


She is currently enjoying a nice warm bath right now as I finish updating my blog.
(No worries folks. I can see her from where I sit!)

1 comment:

Amy Hagerup said...

Okay. That is great. What a cutie. You are an awesome photographer too. I love catching the moment. Sorry for the poop in the tub though.I'm visiting from blogfrog.