Monday, September 27, 2010

At the beach

We spent the day at Pacifica on Saturday because some good friends of ours were renewing their vows. This was also Izzy first trip to the beach! We had a blast and I enjoyed watching Izzy run all over the beach and play in the water with Daddy.

This is an attempt at a family photo, but obviously it's not the best. Oh well.

Bud and I are SO over due on some pictures together. I need to work on that a little more.

She enjoyed playing in the sand...and eating it.

She's so cute. Come on, just admit it. She's the cutest.

So cliche, right? Gotta do it!

fun with daddy











overlooking the beautiful view!

Beautiful sunset

It's blurry, but I think it looks kinda cool. This was on a patio of a haunted resturant we ate at. We watched the sun go down and then sat around the bon fire and enjoyed our evening!

Apparently Izzy's diaper shifted somehow and she peed on daddy. HAHA! It was great!

I love him!

No comments: