Monday, March 22, 2010

Tell me how cute she is!

OK, so I was so sick of looking at those lobsters, so I'm happy to be posting a new blog post!
Here we have Izzy and her friend Gracie. They are just 4 days apart and it's been so long since they got together. Here they are, both 6 months now!


My sleepy girl. I never get sick of these pictures. And now that I've figured out how to change the colors on our camera, it's a whole new experience.

Love this somewhat profile.

This is a fav of mine as well.

ha ha, she looked rough when she woke up from this nap!

It finally was nice enough outside to put on a little spring/summer outfit. So cute!

And here is one with her bow.

She is always this smiley

But not always this cracked up.

Already taking money from Grandma and Grandpa

This girl can keep herself entertained for THE LONGEST TIME! Some of her favorite toys are her starfish and super cheapy rattle.


Every kid needs a care bear! This is an original too!



Life is so hard mommy! I exhausted!

She loves chewing on my sweatshirt strings. Her first tooth is about to pop through at any moment!

Here she is with her buddy Isaac. He loves to lay next to, on top of and all over her. He's only 2. He's so cute with her though and she doesn't mind it a bit. She's tough, however, she gets her "feelers" (feelings) hurt very easily.

1 comment:

The Ross Family said...

She is precious. Love all the pics.